• Parent Involvement Program Form (pdf)
• Student Health Record Form (pdf)
• Gradelink (link)
• FACTS (link)
• FACTS FAQs (pdf)
As the school determines, events and field trips may call for other clothing options. Grace Christian
Academy may adjust and amend the dress code to suit an activity.
**All purple and “Lion” GCA logo items are specially ordered through the school office.
On the last Friday of the month that the students are in school, free dress will be allowed for students. On those days, students are expected to follow the dress code below. Additional free dress days may be added when Student Council has gone through the proper process to obtain approval.
Kindergarten through grade 2:
1. GCA Logo Purple T-Shirt* (order through the school office)
2. Good athletic shoes
*These selected items may be worn on the day of your scheduled P.E. class.
Grades 3 through 8:
Students will come to school in the normal dress-code attire and change into their P.E. clothes during their lunch break.
1. Small gym bag (to hold contents listed below)
2. Good athletic shoes
3. GCA Logo Purple T-Shirt* (available through the school office)
4. Navy blue or black knee-length athletic shorts (no short shorts) and/or navy blue or black warm-up/ sweat pants (no leggings or yoga pants)
5. Sunscreen, sunglasses, visor or hat, towel, water bottle
Students in grades 3 through 8 who fail to dress for P.E. will receive a lower grade for that day. In addition, participation may be limited as a result of clothing choice and the level of activity.
Grace Christian Academy is a workplace for students and teachers. All are to dress in a way that facilitates our work and that shows respect for the school and for others. If unsure whether or not an item meets the spirit of the dress code, consider if the item conforms to school activity, is modest, is in line with the uniform guidelines (below), and whether or not the item will draw extra attention toward the wearer and away from the school as a workplace. If still unsure, please check with a teacher or the office prior to wearing the item to school.
• Neat and clean helps.
• Hair is to be naturally colored, neatly groomed, and conservatively styled.
• Shoes designed for laces are to be worn with appropriate, tied laces.
• If a student becomes cold in a classroom he/she may wear a sweater or a GCA Logo item.
• Outerwear coats, jackets, non-GCA sweatshirts, and hats are to be worn outside only.
The following items are not within the dress code and are not to be worn to school:
• Tee-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, midriff shirts, low-cut tops, tight-fitting tops or body suits, sweat suits, wind suits, sun dresses with spaghetti straps, and any bare-shouldered garments
• Cut-off shorts, tennis shorts, bike pants
• Baggy, sagging, or dragging the floor clothing
• Excessive jewelry, makeup, or perfume that is looking for attention or is too obvious
• Visible tattoos or jewelry in pierced body parts (other than simple earrings for girls)